Acolyte Killer Octavia or Paracesis | Steel Path Solo Survival

 

Steel Path Acolyte Killer Paracesis or Octavia


Swazdo-lah Tenno,

Previously I have Done (video) solo Steel Path Survival Mission with Octavia and a Heavy ZAW Equipped.

But (Un)Fortunately  I forgot the Build what I'm used on that Video.

Now I'm Trying the Same SOLO Steel Path survival Mission with Octavia and lvl 40 Paracesis. for a change. 

Bcoz , I have slightly Remember i have used Corrosive Build On ZAW (Previous Video). So I tried That with Paracesis.

Resulted in Very Good. Just 3 hit To kill an Acolyte in Steel Path.

But Lastly I have Noticed another interesting Thing. Which is 

Octavia is the Real Acolyte Killer . Her Mallet Damage Can Melt Steel path Acolyte in Few Seconds.

Warframe Latest Gif Image Melting Acolyte Health with Octavia's Mallet


Here is My Octavia Build (Acolyte Killer)

Acolyte Killer In Steel Path Octavia SOLO Survival Mission MOD setup for 2021

Here is My Paracesis Build

Steel Path Acolyte Killer Paracesis Warframe Latest Steel Path Guide 2021

Game Play 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post