Octavia Unlimited Waves Build Guide 2019 June | Warframe Own Build

Swazdo-Lah Tenno

Hey Guys , i am Again. This time with my Favorite Warframe "Octavia" You guys all . Accept she is the Amazing , Strong Both Offensive and Defensive  Warframe. She Got Lot More Talents. 
as i am using her for Long time. I can tell you 
Here is my Unlimited waves Build for Octavia, U can go Either Hydron or Akkad 

This is the Build i am using for and also i have Another Build for Long Duration and Range. Range is Important in My opinion

This is my secondary Build. with Support of Squad Mate or Team warframe. with 534% Buff for All Team Mates



Another Build is Efficient Using the duration MODS . it give you a 50 sec Duration 
Here you go




Arcane Energize is Optional . u can go With Two Melee Arcane. Like 
Arcane Stike 
Arcane Fury

or Arcane Guardian and Any Melee Arcane. Its your Wish. 
K Tenno. Meet u on Another Blog Guide .

Dah-dap Tenno
Sho-Lah Tenno

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post