Lex Prime Build (my own) Warframe Game Builds Weapons Secondary Lex Prime

How to Lex Prime Build 

Hello, Tenno
How are you.?
So today i am gonna show you a new , personal. build for my Lex prime. it will be ... not great but its a good build for takeout  the enemy's very easily.   Actually "Lex Prime" is the Prime version of the "Lex" a secondary weapon. at the Basis its STATS are
Slash :        15
Impact :     15
Puncture : 120
and Finally. after my MODing  Done. it has  a STATS of
Slash  :                  134.4
Impact :                134.4
Puncture:              1075
Blast (ice + heat) : 2621
Toxin :                   1210 
Here is my MOD Config for Lex Prime:
Lex Prime Build
Actually I have Put 3 Forma in this Lex Prime. and Actually its very cheap in market. you can get this for 20Platinum itself. and finaly. its my personal build only. u can change the toxin damage. Hornet Strike is Fully Ranked Up. R10, Heated Charges, Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion, Sure Shot , Deep Freez, Pathogen Rounds, Frostbite is not ranked becose of Capacity. I have installed Orokin CAtalyst Also. So, If you want a Good Weapon.  u Have to PUt Catalyst. Fisrt and forma atleast 2 or 3. 

Why Not Go For a Boss Fight...??

Here is the Video of Jackal Boss Fight..

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post